QUICK OVERVIEW Compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers Communication Protocol：ACCST D16 /ACCESS Feel Free to Choose Classi
Out of stock
Taranis X9D Plus 2019
Receiver and battery Not included
Taranis is a popular brand when it comes to radio control transmitter and receiver. Good quality transmitter with high reliability and safety. This is a 2.4 ghz transmitter to be used for model rc plane flying, drone flying, boat, robots etc…
This taranis remote control model comes with battery, charger and neck strap. You can purchase receiver seperately based on your requirements. Some receivers are telemetry based and some non telemetry based and some long range. Some frsky receivers comes micro size for micro drones.
1. FrSky is well known for their frequency hopping ACCST technology, that takes advantage of the entire 2.4GHz band, resulting in excellent range and reliability and they come with first full transmitter system.
2. FrSky brings to you the Taranis Plus. This is different from normal Taranis. But how? Plus retains everything the normal Taranis includes plus a higher quality, a better contrast LCD display that is adjustable from blue to white, and haptic vibration feedback built-in. This means you can be alerted silently or use the existing built-in voice or alarm features. There is one item missing, the SWR check of the transmitter antenna is no longer available. You still get the great new sliders, the big low self-discharge battery, and all of the other great things you have come to expect from FrSky
3. The TARANIS mixes the power of the “OPEN TX” open-source software with an unbelievable ergonomic case with 8 programmable switches, two twist knobs and two easy to get to lateral ‘slider’ pots, and not to mention the ultra-smooth quad bearing gimbals.
4. The TARANIS utilizes Voice Alerts from an internal speaker, versus just an annoying beeper. For things like; audible Count down timers, low voltage warnings, landing gear down warnings etc., Just about anything can be programmed, you can even use your own voice. The SD card slot offers unlimited memory options and a USB port for upgrades even a headphone jack.
5. One of the best features of the TARANIS is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback, there are 3 different programmable failsafe modes and receiver lock, so no more crashes due to selecting the wrong model. If you have stock in other brand receivers or B&F’s, no worries the TARANIS has a JR style RF module slot, so you have the option of other brand modules such as the Orange DSM2/DSMX or Open LRS 433mhz module, or pop in another Frsky module to expand the capabilities of the transmitter even more with dual RF.
6.When you put it all together, between FrSky ACCST technology and the power of “OPEN TX” software and community, an ergonomic case with ultra-smooth ball bearing gimbals, a large backlit LCD, New larger battery pack and X8R receiver. You have versatility and power at an unprecedented value.
-RSSI alarms (warns you of reception problems before it becomes an accident)
-16 channels (more when combined with external module)
-64 mixers, 9 flight modes
-16 custom curves with 3-17 points each, 32 logic switches
-Self-test of the transmitter antenna
-60 Model memory (expandable via an SD card)
-Audio Speech outputs
-USB and SD card slot for unlimited memory, and firmware upgrades, sound editing.
-A long-range system capable of up to 3 times the range of current systems
-Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
-State-of-the-art open source software (open TX)
-Super-low latency for ultra-quick response (9ms)
– Large adjustable backlit blue to the white LCD display
-Real-time data logging
-Receiver lock (program locked to aircraft)
-JR Style module bay for additional RF modules
-Processor: STM32 ARM Cortex M3 60MHz
-New 2000mah battery• Included X8R receiver
-Haptic Vibration Feedback Command Feature
Model Name: Taranis X9D
Number of Channels: up to 16
Operating Voltage Range:6-15v (2s, 3s Lipos are acceptable)
Operating Current: 260mA maximum (both RF module and backlit are on)
Operating Temperature: -10~60C
Backlit LCD Screen: 212*64 Monochrome
Model Memories: 60 (expandable by SD card)
Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers